Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another week completed

So for the kids and I, our week ends Thursday b/c we have no school "out" tomorrow, no extra evening events, I just finished my challenge for UA this week and so we are done! What a wonderful feeling especially since we've been hounded with germs this week. I am hoping the weather is nicer tomorrow b/c it is still rainy and COLD here and I would like to take the kids to the library tomorrow. Here is the layout that I made for the UA Dt challenge this week to use the colors purple, ivory, yellow, and grey. When I saw the color combo I knew instantly that this would be about my grandmother. The paper I chose for the house was her wallpaper in the dining room, she loved purple and so that is the roof. The chimney is a paper that reminded me of her handwriting and the purple pressed flowers were very similar to her rugs. She liked birds and flowers so they are also throughout the layout. Then I finished by writing the things that meant Grammy to me.

1 comment:

  1. Love this LO! Its totally one of my fav's from challenge #4!

    ReplyDelete