Monday, January 17, 2011

Some things beautiful

Today is a very gloomy day here - we are supposedly in for an ice storm tonight, we shall see. Today I needed to go through and finish cleaning (takes me 2 days now with this prego body) for the realtor open house that is tomorrow. I'm almost done, but I just broke my swifter pole so either I hand wash the rest of the floors or I get Mike to run and get another one.
I didn't get a chance to scrap today, yet and I'm thinking I'm too tired right now. I'm out of ink and I've scrapped all the pictures I had printed so I'm in to making some home decor pieces - quotes that are really meaning something to me right now.
Here are some pictures from my sister's first wedding - love what we all looked like. Lately, I haven't been feeling like we can get everything together for a "lovely" shot. Course, I guess it doesn't help that I am 34 weeks now. I can't wait until I am able to lose the baby weight and start excercising again. I'm not sure how I will fit everything in, but that is definitely on the top of my list. I guess I will have to start getting up early again. I only have about 40 lbs to lose to my "lovely" weight and I'd be happy with less than that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment