Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sketchy Thursday again...

I'm back a week later; doing much better but still soooooo tired. Gino had a photo shoot today - I'm so excited to get some of those cute baby pictures, it took 5 babies, but finally! :) Here is my favorite (but I've only seen a few so far), Giovanni at 2.5 weeks.

I also made it back into my scrap room to create a few things; here is my layout based on Sketchy Thursdays sketch this week and some of our pictures from our family shoot in November.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, he is adorable! And I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is PRECIOUS! I love love love love your lo! I loveeeee the photos and the flowers!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... I am so glad you shared pictures. I was hoping to see some soon. So cute!

    ReplyDelete