Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ready?

I was inspired to make this layout from Inside Out's resiliance kit. How resiliant am I? The one picture is from 2004 and then the other is from last week - 3 more babies later and 7 years later! Wow!

It has been 2 months since Gino's birth and now that I am finally feeling much more like myself again then it is time to think about getting back in shape. I've managed to use my treadmill for the past month and I pulled out my newest Firm videos last week. I am getting so much more done again seeing that I'm getting up at 5:30ish so that I have time to exercise and get ready before the kids get up. It definitely has taken me longer this time to get back in the swing of things, but I can finally say that I am getting there! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment