Monday, May 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution - accomplished!

I have actually accomplished one of my New Year's Resolutions - I was accepted to Citrus Tree Studio's design team for June - September, I am thrilled! I've put in quite a few applications over the past few months so finally to have met success is so cool. You will have to stop over and check out the site - they have challenges each month based on sketches, colors, techniques, ad inspiration and designer challenge. The forum is super easy to get around in and always has some activity going on. I have to get a blinkie tomorrow after I finish springing up my blog - having a few difficulities right now with it as you might have noticed. :(
I will leave you with this layout that I created for a challenge at Citrus Tree to use water/liquid on a layout - I used my new gelattos (love them) with some water for a watercolor effect and some glimmer mists.

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome!! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. I know it's been a dream for a long time...way to go in accomplishing it! I think it's just the beginning of many more dreams come true. So may people will be blessed and inspired by your work I know it.
    Also I love the new look around here. :)

    ReplyDelete