Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Misting goodness!

http://shimmerzpaintsed.blogspot.com/2011/07/shimmerz-enamelz-are-here.html  You've got to go check out these new products by shimmerz, I've just now tried my first mist by shimmerz and I LOVE them!  I can't show you my layout yet using these but it reminds me of buzzy bees!

Here is a layout I made using some Glimmer Mist and my new punches that I found REALLY on sale at JoAnn's last week. 
This was for another challenge at Memorable Seasons - we were supposed to use different color mediums and texture.  I used my mists and ink for color and for texture I used drywall tape, masking tape, cardboard, and cork.  My July kit from Scrapbook Circle included cork embellishments (which I used already) so I thought I would try it out with my dies, totally in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment