Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ad inspiration

Today was challenge day at Citrus Tree Studio and my challenge had to do with an ad inspiration.  I've been searching for the perfect inspiration and wasn't getting inspired then... It hit!  Don't you love when that happens!

So, using this ad



















and a stop by the American Crafts blog and seeing Jenni Hufford's work, I created this

Materials used:  American Crafts and Tattered Angels glimmer mist

If you would like to join in my challenge for you is to create something inspired by my ad, whether an altered project, layout or card - and tell us what caught your eye.  Here are the details, August Ad Challenge .

The contest is still open at American Crafts Facebook page so if you can help me the details are below.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous layout!!! I love the original ad too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete