Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If you have a moment...

American Crafts issued a challenge to use 5 or more pictures in a layout and seeing that Tracy's dance pictures matched the teen line papers I had it was perfect to get me scrappin.  Here's the layout I created for this years dance recital...
Materials used:  Perfect Pearls Mist;American Craft pp, Thickers, chipboard, ribbon, and journaling spot
If you have a moment to follow this link and like this on American Crafts Facebook I would appreciate your help in the voting.  (You have to click on the image of my layout and then like it to vote.)  My entry

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! I love the flowers along the border. Good luck with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your layout turned out so lovely. Your special touches really make the photos pop.
    I am your newest follower.
    I enjoyed browsing your blog.
    Good luck. I am on my way to vote for you.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete