Monday, January 9, 2012

Sketching Fun at Memorable Seasons

So now that we are into January I can share a fun secret ...  no I am not pregnant!  but I am a Guesting at Memorable Seasons this month!!!  You should really check it out, the forum is the nicest one I have ever been involved in.  This month they are offering sketches everyday Monday- Friday for some mojo busting fun.  My day is Friday and so here is what I posted:

My sketch

and my layout
Materials Used:  Dec Memorable Seasons kit - Bazzill, Echo Park, Little Yellow Bicycle



We haven't had any laying snow yet this year so I had to go back in the archives for this one, but it just fit so perfectly.  Here's to no snow this year, except maybe for one day for picture purposes!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! and you're very good a creating sketches!! I might give this one a try too!

    ReplyDelete