Friday, March 9, 2012

Creating...

from the heart.  I love when I just see a picture and paper and know that they have to go together!  That is what happened with this one.  I had my Feb Burlap & Buttercups kit sitting out and loved the chevron paper and the pinkish paper and then I was flipping through my pictures and saw this and then it became this!

Materials Used:  Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Tattered Angels, The Twinery
I just received my DT kit from Memorable Seasons that included some Cosmo Cricket, again flipping through my pictures that still needed to be scrapped and I hit some pictures from my little boys baby dedication that just screamed for some blue, yellow and wood...

Materials Used:  Martha Stewart, Cosmo Cricket, Jillibean Soup, Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, Crate Paper, gesso
And then I set them both up to admire and realized that they were the same design!  So I created this sketch to share with you because obviously it is working for me right now!  LOL

Here is the sketch I created:
If you happen to create something using my sketch please stop by and let me know I'd love to see it!

5 comments:

  1. I love your work Wendy! You always amaze me with your creativity! And now you're making sketches...you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog design!!! And your layouts are so beautiful and fun. I'm a sucker for pennant banners! Thinking of you a lot...pray all is well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sketch Wendy...just might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have totally done that before. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Isn't that what they say, lol. Good on your to create a sketch based on the layouts Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! I love both takes on it! The banners look great!

    ReplyDelete