Friday, May 25, 2012

Learning to tell time...

with Thomas!  Not really as my son has just turned 3, but soon enough I will begin to teach him he can't yell for mommy before 8am and 3pm nap!  I saw these circles at Wall Sugar and I love to make clocks and so the wheels of my mind started turning and this is what I created:

Materials Used:  Bo Bunny, American Crafts and Thomas products


Now I just have to get Daddy to hang this one up (along with a few other projects) so I can clear out my scrap room and create some more!  So what about you, what do you see when you spot a piece of wood/cardboard/etc...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this! My boys would love this too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! That clock is so super cute! My boys love(d) Thomas too, wish I had thought of this!

    ReplyDelete