Saturday, May 26, 2012

Better with a friend like you!

Yep, way to much Barney in the house these days!  Both Gino and Vinny have become attached to this lovable purple giant dinosaur and so even without knowing what I was doing I titled my layout ... yep, Better with a friend like you!  Here I was so proud of myself for coming up with the title so quickly until I heard our purple friend singing it. 

So anyway here is my Barney inspired layout using this month's Jillibean Soup sketch and goodies:

May JBS sketch



What songs are you singing today?  I hope your selection is better than mine! 

And I got some very happy mail yesterday - thought I'd share...

Yep, that's mine of my little Beano!  It is in the Create Magazine - All About Baby.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! Love what you did with the sketch! Huge Congrats on the pub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so beautiful Wendy! I LOVE it! I'm pinning it =) And super duper congratulations on getting published in Create Mag. That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Wendy on getting published. I hope you don't mind but I pinned this page - it is gorgeous and I want to lift it :)

    ReplyDelete