Friday, June 1, 2012

Time to Celebrate!

I'm so excited, my little Beano just won the Lily Bee sketch, check it out!

I really have had a hard week and so this was a nice little treat.  You know sometimes life just takes a left turn and you didn't even know it was coming.  So, what do you do?  I figure you have 2 choices - run and HIDE!  or Celebrate a new door opening to you and anticipate all the Lord has for you.

So, after I did a little hiding I decided to come and visit you all here and post a project that due to this left turn isn't done the way I had planned.  I could sit around and wait until I get the project done the way I had hoped or I can share this little peek and tell you that I will post the finished project when I get it done, and not if, but when! 



So even though I have been hiding I have had a wonderful time scrapping in the last week!  I can't post everything yet as my projects are for the whole month at Memorable Seasons, but I can show you a little peak!


I received a kit of Amy Tangerine Sketchbook to play with!  I wasn't sure if I could work with it, but instead I totally LOVE the projects I created!  Make sure you stop back by next week for some more projects that I created.

1 comment: