Friday, May 11, 2012

Lily Bee sketch #9

I have been putting in a lot of time the past 2 weeks in the cake bakery department - Marc and Vinny both celebrate their birthdays a week apart.  Last weekend found me making a Luigi cake...


and right now, I'm supposed to be finishing up the Thomas cake for this evening!


In between all the hustle and bustle of 2 little boys birthdays I grabbed a few minutes (very late at night) to document Gino's 1st birthday with the help of sketch #9 at Lily Bee. 

Here's the sketch:
 

and here is what I created using some of my new Lily Bee stash... 

Materials Used:  OA Sprinklers, Jillibean Soup number, Lily Bee, twine and clips from stash



When I saw the banner and the ovals I started thinking about balloons and birthdays.  I knew that I had some wonderful yellow in my stash and so here is the layout that was born.  Now I have better run or I will have some seriously unhappy boys! 

2 comments:

  1. My goodness you've been busy! Those cakes are perfect and I can not say enough how much I love this page! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you have been busy! I absolutely love this layout. You really made the sketch your own!

    ReplyDelete