Friday, September 28, 2012

Jillibean projects

Here are some Jillibean projects I've been working on lately, thought I'd show them now.  The first one is using my September Memorable Seasons DT kit - Grandma's Lima Bean Soup.  Just last year marked Vinny's 2 year diagnosis of diabetes.  This has been a very hard year for us as his blood sugars have become very low; I am glad we aren't hitting those highs anymore, but ...  I get up each night to check his blood sugars and I am so thankful the Lord woke me up because quite a few times he was in the 30s which would have meant there wouldn't have been a morning for him.  Knowing that each day is a precious gift really puts things in perspective - what is really important?  So this year I have learned to give thanks in everything.


 
This is another one from my kit celebrating my son's 8th birthday, about time since we are less than a month until he turns 9!
 
 
Here's a few others I also did with my stash of Jillibean Soup...
 

 
When I saw the chicks and the little hen houses on the Easter paper I knew I wanted to document all of our little chicks - so there are 5 little ones and the Mommy and Daddy to help us celebrate Spring this year.
 
 
 
 
I actually have this wreath hanging in my scrap room b/c I love it so much!  Thanks for stopping by, see you later!

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wendy....you so ROCK the altered projects! That wreath is awesome!

    ReplyDelete