Thursday, October 11, 2012

Harvest Lane projects

I received the Simple Stories Harvest Lane line to work with from Memorable Seasons this month.  The colors are really wonderful to work with, but I definitely need to take some more pictures so I can scrap with it more!

So far I have offered up some quilting challenges - both a card challenge and a layout challenge.  You should stop by Memorable Seasons and see all the wonderful quilting our ladies have done - it is amazing! 

We also had the chance to scraplift one of our members, Colette.  It was a fun challenge because Colette is a master at details that make you exclaim, wow!  You can join us for this challenge here at Memorable Seasons.  Here is the layout I created...


I have one more card and layout challenge to offer using this kit, but you will have to wait until later in the month!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to get here to tell you how awesome I think your layout is! Heck, it doesn't look like a lift at all! It's pure Wendy brilliance! Love the worn wood background ... and your country theme is just perfect with this touching photo! You've showcased this line beautifully, hon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete