Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm up at Bella!

Today is my introduction day at Bella Blvd and I am so thrilled to be apart of such a wonderful group!  I have 2 projects up today that I created and here is another look at them

 
I love to fussy cut different items from my papers so the elephant was perfect for this!  The flags were washi tape that I wrapped around pins.
 
 
And for those of those that follow my blog you might have realized this by now, I love to make wreaths!  I totally dislike real flowers, but give me paper or fake and I can lose myself in arranging the flowers to the perfect spot.  I added in some more fussy cut items and chipboard pieces to decorate this wreath for my new niece which I just got to visit for the first time this past weekend!

And one more special event is occurring today, it is my hubby and my 13th wedding anniversary!  Hard to believe it has been that long, course on the other hand it seems like we have always been married.  I am so grateful for the relationship we have and how it has grown over the years - love you hon!

2 comments: