Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I am hooked ...

on embossing that is!  I have made another few layouts and I have managed to find a way to add embossing on each one of them.  Hubby took me on a day trip this past Saturday to Hobby Lobby so I was able to pick up a few more containers of Zing!

So, here is a layout I created using a sketch from Studio Calico and my Big Screen kit...


I embossed the wood veneers and then I thought I should try embossing the AC DIY Thickers, it was a huge mess, so probably something I wouldn't try again, but I got the texture and color I was looking for.

This next layout again had embossing on the wood veneer stars, it was also my entry for the challenge at Memorable Seasons to "Live on the Edge", I also used another sketch from Studio Calico and my Big Screen kit which is almost totally gone ...


I found quite a few layouts that I haven't shared yet here on my blog so I will be back again really soon!

1 comment: