Friday, February 8, 2013

Last Scrapper Standing contest

It is time again for Memorable Season's fabulous contest, Last Scrapper Standing!  Our first challenge was just issued and you have until Wednesday, February 13th to complete this challenge if you so desire.

The first challenge is hearts, how appropriate with Valentine's Day just a few days away.  I got carried away and created a few things using my Pink Paislee Secret Crush and here they are...


I made a layout with this same title a few years ago when we only had 4 kids, I guess next year I will need to make yet another one of these!  LOL


I think this is my favorite layout I created with this line, I love the misting, white doodles, layering and most of all the picture of my son with my hubby.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for our Last Scrapper Standing contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment