Monday, March 18, 2013

Celebrating All American!

I'm up at the Bella blog today celebrating with our new All American Collection!  What a great collection, the colors, patterns, and of course my favorite, designer tapes.


4th of July Rockets
Ever since I made my toilet paper flowers for Christmas I have been collecting toilet paper rolls for projects so when I received my packet of All American I knew I wanted to make rockets.  I wrapped paper around the toilet paper rolls and cut out circles that I rolled together for the lids of the rockets.  I knew I wanted my rockets to have something frilly coming out underneath, so I took the designer tapes and used my Martha Stewart fringe scissors to give me that frilly look.  I added a few decorative pieces to finish up my 4th of July decor!




Supply List:
All American:  Borders & Cute Cuts, Boom Boom Pow!, July Sky, United We Stand!, Seeing Stars, American Pride, Just Write Journaling Stickers; Ciao Chip Everyday Elements:  Icons; Designer Tape:  Red Dot, Blue Dot, Red Chevron; Flags:  Patriotic

1 comment: