Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stash challenge at Memorable Seasons

Wendy here to issue you a challenge to dig into your stash! This month the DT at Memorable Seasons each received kits that were new to us, but was the store's stash. Lately I've been creating using just one manufacture, but this kit had me going out of my comfort zone. 

So my challenge to you is this, pull a few of your older papers from different manufacturers and create a layout, BUT ... I'd like you to also add in a few new touches. In my layout, I created my layout using my stash kit and then I added in a relatively new technique with the hexagons and I also added in some new products with the wood veneers and Polaroids.  So what can you create with your older stash if you add in a few pieces of spice?




Please create a new layout for this challenge.
Upload your layout to the Memorable Seasons gallery and link back to the challenge by March 31st for an entry into the prize drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment