Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Smarty Pants cards

Welcome back!  
Today I have a few cards to share with you using the Simple Stories Smarty Pants collection.  


This card was made for a challenge I issued to use up your stash of chipboard!  I really have a thing about school supplies and I thought this made such a cool card.  I love the pockets that are included with this collection and the twine finishes it off.

My next card is made for a challenge I am issuing to alter embellishments.  I loved this pocket with the chalkboard look, but I didn't want the front of the pocket as it was created.  So...  I opened up the pocket and refolded the pocket!


This pocket was large enough to be the base of my card and of course you know I love using the PL cards for my projects!  The chipboard paper clip and books with the red bow were the perfect finishing touches.

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment