Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Idea Time - Day 4

I love to make wreaths!  I make them for all seasons, from anything I can dream up, and I have to give most of them away because I can't store everything I make.  This Christmas I got out a wreath and my first thoughts were wow, this is pretty, wonder where I bought that?  Then I looked at the bow, and realized that was my ribbon and my bow, I had made the wreath!  LOL

Here are some of the wreaths I have made, as I said I give them away and often forget to take pictures so I've asked the reciepients to send me pictures...

Here is the wreath hanging in our house that I didn't know where I bought it, lol!


I made this wreath this year for a gift using my Pebbles DT products, click here for more details.


Gave this one away...


I made 2 of these and love them, you really do use a lot of balls though.  One was made using my Grandmother's vintage Christmas balls and was very delicate, but a wonderful way to preserve memories after the tree has been put away.


This wreath was made with Webster's Pages goodies and ribbon, I rolled 6x6 pieces of paper to form cones.  A detail shot follows...



I made this wreath for my grandmom using muslim, twine and burlap after being inspired by Christy Tomlinson's first ornament class, she has one going on now too.


I gave most of my Christmas goodies away when we moved to FL because I was having a hard time grasping how to celebrate Christmas when it is warm.  While I miss making these goodies I have been too busy this year.  Maybe next year I will put together a few wreaths!  Thanks for joining me this week for a peak of Christmas goodies, I will be back tomorrow with a Christmas layout!







1 comment: