Friday, April 11, 2014

SAHM - Teresa Collins



Every month I join with Corrie Jones and others to document themselves for the month.  Thanks to Corrie's inspiration I started this project in September right after our 6th was born and have documented the ups and down since then.  While I just put this together, the thoughts (which are hidden on the back) are what were with me for the month of March.  I titled this SAHM because I was struggling with my worth; I don't just want to be a SAHM and I'm not.  I am so much more.

This quote I found really sums up March for me, "Sometimes you do not feel the weight of something you have been carrying until you feel the weight of its release."  I am praying April is a MUCH different month for me!

1 comment:

  1. stunning! I love it! good for you too to document yourself! awesome job..x

    ReplyDelete