Monday, May 19, 2014

Unbreakable Bond - Teresa Collins

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for this layout using the new Teresa Collins collection.


I'm not a huge fan of using sketches as I love the freedom of just creating.  But sometimes I have already laid out my pictures and picked my papers and I go looking for that something that I am missing.  For me that something was the circle from the sketch.  I chose to sew my circle so that it was only a subtle hint to my story.  I then found some cut words which furthered my page about the bond between these brothers.

Today I am up on the Pebbles blog with yet another layout about one of my boys (with 5 boys, I've got plenty of material, lol)!  I'd love for you to stop by and let me know what you think of that layout.  Here's a peak...



Also, I have a box of goodies for someone with a US address, if you would like to win a box of Pebbles please follow me on my new instagram account and leave me a comment with your e-mail so that I can contact the winner.

See you tomorrow with some brand new Simple Stories!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and what a great interpretation of the CS sketch! The subtlety of the words in the circle is fantastic! I need to remember to document relationships and not just events. Thanks for the reminder. AND I remembered to use Chrome! :)

    ReplyDelete