Thursday, June 19, 2014

Every Picture Tells a Story - Simple Stories and Kerri Bradford Studio

I am up on the Simple Stories blog today working with some great Kerri Bradford Studio cuts!

Here is another layout I completed using what was left of the cuts that I made


I kept this page simple as I wanted my pictures to tell the story as my title read.  I couldn't help myself and just had to cut out this banner on one of the Simple Story pages.  Everything was from the mini collection From Sea to Shining Sea.

Here are some close-ups of the details...

The title was a cut file from Kerri Bradford Studio, found here.  

Just a hint, make sure you cut out your words all at the same time and glue them down at the same time too.  I had closed my silhouette program due to some problems I was having and when I reopened I had no clue what size I originally cut my title out.  Once I had it sized correctly, I realized in horror I had already glued down my title without the red letters underneath.  That was NOT good!


My fussy cutting addiction.


Now for those of you that might be like me wondering how in the world do I get my machine to cut these so nicely... let me share some secrets that I found out.  Stop back by tomorrow where I will share all the different things I tried with my Cameo to FINALLY be able to make beautiful cuts without tearing everything.


2 comments:

  1. Love all those banners at the top of the page, what a great red, white and blue layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling...lol! I can't wait for your tips. I'm having issues with my Cameo ripping up my cardstock so any tips you can give, I'll be thrilled. Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete