Monday, August 11, 2014

The Best - My Mind's Eye

I just received some more Market Street goodies from My Mind's Eye and I decided to play along with the new sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch


at first, I had no inspiration, UNTIL...

I opened up the die-cut packages and started laying them on my white cardstock.  They almost created themselves!

Here is the layout that resulted...


Although green wasn't in my picture (except for the trees), that didn't bother me.  I misted with a light green in my photo block area, added the green title to really pop, and added some strips of green striped paper for fun.




See you tomorrow with some Bella Blvd!


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch. Gorgeous doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on this sketch and the doily you used is simply gorgeous!! Love all your other added details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this sketch! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete