Friday, November 14, 2014

Little Boys and Stinky Feet - My Mind's Eye

I had to play today; so I left all of my responsibilities to get a little play time in today and I am feeling much better now!  :)  I started with the My Mind's Eye challenge to document gratitude.  

I have so much to be grateful for, enough to blow your mind in all that is going on in our lives.  I chose this cute little picture of some of my boys because sometimes I forget how blessed I am and just want to pull my hair out (with 6 at home all day everyday I'm sure you can imagine)!


I had played with these black and white strips earlier, but today it clicked.  
I had the title in my mind for a few days, couldn't resist with that foot right in the picture.


A little bit of fussy cutting to remember the Good Times!



1 comment: