Monday, January 19, 2015

Here We Go - Cocoa Daisy, Amy Tangerine

How about scrapping a picture just because of the facial expressions?  I can still hear our little man making ooh noises as the Test Track cars went by.  This went on for probably 10 minutes!


I used my Cocoa Daisy December kit with Amy Tangerine goodies to create this.




For me, this is a simpler page, less layers, but between the cool circles on the paper, the great photo and the bright red tilted strip I felt the page was complete.  What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. This photo is so precious and Yes that is a face worth creating a hole scrapbook page around!! Love it - such great details and my favorite is the wood veneer arrow by the word adventure!! He looks like he is having the time of his life!!! Did a great job on this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete