Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week 20 & 21 - Simple Stories

So a little flashback here today!  I finished this spread awhile ago but I forgot to post here.  I have to find the actual Christmas day spread as it is done and not on my blog either :(

I used a mix of Simple Stories products here, DIY Christmas and Cozy Christmas.  I had so many pictures for Christmas this year that I started Week 21 on this side keeping the Christmas Eve activities and the next morning and then I documented the actual Christmas Day on the next pages.








1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to arrange the pictures the way you did - love that you highlighted both Christmas Eve and Christmas day!! In our family we have different traditions that we do on each of these occasions so I often have trouble scrapping them since I want to keep them separate!! Such great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete