Wednesday, February 25, 2015

You Mean Everything to Me - Hip Kit Club

I played along with the Hip Kit Club weekend challenge last week - to scraplift another DT member, Missy.  Wow, I love her work, but it is so far away from my normal with the mixed media, torn edges, and fun layers.  I gave it a try and love the me piece with some watercolors and messy black threads.  I used my February Hip Kit and a few pieces from my February Cocoa Daisy kit as they were already laying on the table from the last layout.






3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and major eye candy. consider it pinned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are so talented!! Love your gorgeous work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - you are amazing and I love how your layouts just OOZE with the love and delight you have in and for your family!! There is NO WAY the reader can mistake it - it is just so there in every details that you put in your layouts!! Love your talents and someday I want to be an amazing storyteller like you!! Have a way amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete