Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Be Happy layout with Process video - My Mind's Eye


I took a "Spring Break" and decided to scrap with some of the goodies I've purchased.  I love My Mind's Eye and finally chose to buy a few pieces of the On Trend collection.  Here is what I created with those pieces.

I also created a process video!  So this is a silent movie right now as I haven't figured all this video stuff out yet, but it is a start.  Let me know what you think of the video so I can tweak things for the next one.







3 comments:

  1. Cute lo. looks like fun spring break time to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, that was so cool for me to see how you add your details and journaling!! What a great detail adder you are!! Love how you showed us the way you put things down - see how they look and then decide about them!! So cool - sometimes the details are the hardest thing for me!! Thanks for the awesome video - I enjoyed watching it!!

    ReplyDelete