Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February Happy Planner set-up | Cocoa Daisy

Today I am sharing my February Happy Planner set-up with all the Cocoa Daisy goodies.  I fell in love with the Happy Planner 3 years ago and haven't looked back, but then I found the CD planner kits and fell in love with them too.  So how do you integrate these two loves and make them work for you?  I am looking at 3 different ways today in my set-up for the month and I've included a video for you to watch.

1.  Embellish the page:  with this approach I rely on fussy cutting of the A5 planner pages, washi, stamps, stickers, and die-cuts to create a Cocoa Daisy inspired page.


     
2.  Mixing the media:  with this approach I use some gel crayons, ink, stamps, and paint to further make my pages look like they were printed by Cocoa Daisy.



3.  Use the A5 pages as they come:  Did you know you can use the A5 pages with some washi tape and just put them right into your planner!  This is a new one for me and it is super quick and easy.



Here is my video where I walk you through how I created my pages.



Here are some pictures of what my finished January planner pages look like after I've decorated and written in it, aren't they pretty?












No comments:

Post a Comment