Sunday, February 10, 2019

Elle's Studio Reveal

The colors of this months Elle's Studio kit is so beautiful and so versatile yet again, which to me is so important to documenting life as it comes.  Just click on the pictures (or the links) to be taken to the site to see more and pick out the goodies you'd like.  There is a special price and bundling deal for the next few hours, don't wait around to get yours!

February Exclusive kit, click here.
February Add-ons, click here.


February Digital, click here.

The first thing I made when I opened my kit was this card, I just loved the confetti 3x4 card it made me think of happiness being thrown around.  I've got this card sitting out on my bookshelf, it makes me happy!





My next card was made just to play with the stamps, love all the sayings/icons so uplifting, perfect for this card.





No comments:

Post a Comment