Monday, February 11, 2019

You are the Pot of Gold at the End of my Rainbow | Elle's Studio


I was determined to find a fun way to use the labels included in the Elle's Studio February kit!  I began by laying the labels in random places as a border on white cardstock.  I thought it was perfect, but then came the problem of what to put in the middle... I chose to keep the picture as the center of focus bringing your eyes in with the title I came up with.  The rainbow was the perfect touch and keeping with the colorful theme of the page.  I love the little wooden confetti pieces that allowed little sprinkles without deterring from my page.

Label tags, click here.
Word stickers, click here.
Alpha stickers, click here.
Rainbow acrylic, click here.
Wooden confetti, click here.
February kit, click here.







1 comment: