Friday, January 16, 2009

The end of the week

I feel so good today, I'd almost be worried if it was near the end of my pregnancy b/c it is that surge of energy you get! :) Midterms are done and we have no school on Monday - that is reason to rejoice, now to get rested up! I actually made dinner for tonight (bread and dessert also). I wish I had a scrap magazine around, that sounds like a nice treat; that and a strawberry smoothie from Baskin Robbins. It is way to cold to think about heading out to get our mail or my smoothie, but it sure sounds good. I forgot I also have to fold another load of laundry and get Tracy done her schoolwork. But then we will relax. I forgot to post yesterday, but I was completely engrossed in finding a solution for the upstairs of our house - I finally got it and have a beautiful to scale drawing to show for all my hard work. I can't wait to really see the house and to finally walk through our dreams of all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment