Monday, March 30, 2009

It's been awhile...

And I am tired and ready for bed, but thought I'd drop in for a minute and update things. Since my last post, Mike got sick but thankfully it wasn't a full 7 days like the kids. It rained the rest of the week and so progress again halted on the house. Marc has a toddler bed now (as of Sunday) and is loving his big boy bed! Course tonight he comes wandering out after I had already put him in bed so we had to discuss that he couldn't get back up. We had off today, so I had my 34 week dr's appt and got our groceries. I remember now why I've been letting Mike do the grocery shopping! I am EXHAUSTED! It was dry today so Mike spent the evening working on the basement. It looks like he might have another dry day tomorrow and then they are calling for rain, yet again! This is the wettest weather this area has seen in quite a few years and it is driving me nuts.
Here is a layout that I completed for SD4U challenge, you needed to use at least 4 blue items. I ran out of white cardstock so I put this on a shimmery white, yuck! Needless to say, I went and bought a huge pack of white cardstock so that I won't have to use this stuff again.
I also completed this layout for a challenge that called for stripes, circles and clear item.

No comments:

Post a Comment