Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow #2 of the winter

We've got snow (or maybe it is sleeting, icing, or raining can't really tell right now). I hope we don't have another winter like last year seeing that we've already had 2 snows in December. The kids are chomping at the bit to go sledding, but mommy is not attempting to squeeze this tummy into warm clothes and daddy is being a frump. So today was cleaning day and I think with the kids help we managed to finish up. So what's next... I'm too tired to think right now so maybe I will go create for awhile. :) Oh, I guess I had better get some dinner started - thank goodness for leftovers. Mike almost finished tiling the kitchen; we have to wait for the border tiles to finish that project, they will be in on Wednesday. I hate the fact that all these projects which we have been waiting for are only getting done now b/c we need to sell a finished house - so someone else can enjoy our dreams. I'm still praying for a miracle, but so far nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment