Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowed in - STILL!

It has snowed since Christmas Eve and hasn't stopped yet and it might keep going through Monday! I'm feeling a little stir crazy to put it mildly!!! We don't have a horrible amount of snow, just it isn't stopping and now the winds are beginning which for us means snow drifts. I really need a pair of fuzzy warm boots wonder how they would look with my large tummy. My parents were supposed to come today to visit for a couple of days unfortunately they are supposed to get snow and even more than we have so who knows if they will be coming. I'm busying crafting today trying to keep myself sane. Mike has offered to take me out, but I feel bad about taking the kids out in this weather. I guess we will see whether "supposed" conscious wins or my emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment