Monday, December 27, 2010

So Excited

Go check it out! My layout was one of the ones featured from the December sketch challenge - so excited. http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2010/12/announcing-the-december-2010-sketch-challenge-winner.html I definitely needed a little smile today, the sun is finally out again, but man is the wind a blowing. My parents are going to try and come tomorrow as not only the snow kept them away today, but my father bumped his head yesterday and ended up in the hospital. Everything is ok now, but a little scary at first. I'm working on a flower ball in my scrap room right now (and burning my fingers with my new glue gun) I'm hoping this new batch of flowers I made will finish it b/c I think I've just about finished up my supply of this color paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment