Friday, December 31, 2010

Time to say good-bye to 2010

and I couldn't be more ready! Mike is out sanding down our front door right now as he started to stain it earlier today in the warm sun (52) and did it wrong. Unfortunately, this has been the flavor of 2010 for us. Now personally I would leave the door until tomorrow a new year and hopefully things going a lot smoother, plus the fact that it is 10:30 at night! We had a wonderful few days with my parents and grandparents as they did make it to VA for a visit. They leave tomorrow am as my mom has to get back for tax season and we won't see or hear from her again until April 15th. The kids are so exhausted from all the activity that I think that even though Pop and Dhima will be sorely missed the kids will be quite thankful to return to normal. Maybe they will even sleep in tomorrow am so Mommy can experience a wonderful New Years morning in bed. I have a new scrap magazine waiting by my bedside so I think I will turn in. Happy New Year's to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    I hope you all had a great Christmas and will have a wonderful and healthy 2011!! Thanks for the compliment on my banner. I really like your Christmas banner.

    ReplyDelete