Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 so far...

4 days into 2011 and I'm not sure I'm liking the year! :( There is just too much of 2010 left in it for me. We've started off in a cleaning frenzy so that the realtor could take pictures today. I can't imagine what people go through that don't keep a neat house - I just had to stay on everyone and make sure things stayed in their place. Guess we will have signs and a mls # as of Saturday - I'm just tired off the waiting and ready to move on.
Vinny has decided that he no longer wants to deal with his shots so now I am spending 3 times a day fighting with him and trying to get his meds in. I can't figure out what brought about the change; he didn't even flinch before Sunday - hopefully this is short lived.
I've managed to complete 4 scrap pages in the past few days of 2011, I guess you could say I need a little stress relieving. Here's one that I really like...
Wish I knew what Marc was thinking! Last year he yawned the whole time and this year he did one of everything. Gotta love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment