Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lessons Learned

So I just finished this canvas today - it started out as a challenge from a site I check http://nvsgirls.blogspot.com/ . Here is the picture that we were given for inspiration. I saw pink, black, white, pearls, butterflies, elegant and the words were new perspective. That really popped for me!
The Lord has really been changing my perspective lately - reminding me that I can enjoy THIS moment b/c He already died for not only my salvation but also abudant life. Abudant life means so much more than just making it in this life it means health, prosperity, dreams, and the list continues. We as Americans have gotten so grounded - our feet are completely anchored on the ground that we forget that the Lord offers us the chance to soar in the Kindgdom of Heaven. To believe that we can have Heaven on Earth means that we have to leave the the tangible and believe in the spiritual and almost impossible thing for most. I've been believing for impossible things lately - miracles - and I was feeling really depressed today b/c things just look bad right now in our lives. But then the Lord answers your cry through little touches - gas cards, new violin strings, music that just speaks to your heart - all this during worship practice! :) I am going to do my best to remember to "Enjoy THIS Moment" as the Lord has spoken to my heart and stop worrying about the things that have already been spoken into existance if I only believe.

1 comment:

  1. this is a BEAUTIFUL creation, my dear! the inspiration is totally obvious, and i love your explanation of what it means to you. thanks so much for joining the Nerdy Girls at Envious! xo

    ReplyDelete