Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wouldn't my Grammy be proud!

I have flower arrangements and wreaths hanging up that I made and I am about to make each of the kids a heart name tag to hang up on our hearth. Who would have ever thought that she would continue into the next generation. I've actually discovered that I adore playing with flowers - course my type is the fake kind - but still, hope your proud Grammy! So here is a picture of my Valentine's mussy tussy that I made with my Scrapbook Circle kit and my finds from Michael's. Here is my wreath I made with all of my stash - quite proud of this one! I am having a wonderful day with my crafting today - just totally enjoying the peace that I am experiencing today. Goes to show that if you can stop worrying and enter into the Lord's rest things are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment