Friday, March 25, 2011

Time for a new plan

So maybe that is the title of my layout, but all in all it fits so well right now. Each week since Gino's birth I've tried to ease things back into my schedule and each week I decide I need a new plan. Now I think these boys were up to something other than schoolwork and housework, but my plans are based on these things with a little creative time thrown in. I'm not sure what next weeks strategy will be, but I am sure glad it is Friday and time for some "lazy" days! These are the backgrounds I've been working on for my She Art workshop - it took me forever because I don't tend towards the messy layered thing, but I kept working on them and I love them! So proud of myself!!! Now I wonder how long it will take me to create the actual girls - I'm hoping it won't take another 3 weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment