Thursday, June 16, 2011

How strong are you?

Lately I'm not very strong. Getting through a day sometimes can be a hard thing. So often I go to bed completely drained and thinking I can't go on, and yet I wake up ready to try again. I found this quote on Pinterest (ya I dabble there too), "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice." So true, you see I have to keep going on the Road to Destiny because it is what the Lord has called me to do at the end is a great reward if I can perservere. I take great comfort in the fact that the Lord promises to never give us more than we can handle. (I think the Lord thinks too highly of me though b/c I think I can't handle this!) So even though I am SO ready to put this day to a rest, I will get up tomorrow praising the Lord b/c His mercies are new EVERY morning! Who knows tomorrow might be the day that our promises come true! I don't have any projects to share right now b/c they are top secret until sneak peak day on the 24th, but I promise you, you don't want to miss this kit from Citrus Tree Studio it is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment