Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Fabulous - ness!

Here are 2 more projects I created using the Fabulous line from Simple Stories - love this stuff!!!

The first I created using the 6x8 photo mat element sheet #2113 and the 4x6 journaling element cards #2112 - I fussy cut around some of the elements to make a place for my picture.



The next project I created was altering a chalkboard for my daughter - if you remember I made this chore board for my boys a few weeks ago, and what you do for one, you had better do for the next!  I bought this chalkboard from Michaels years ago in the dollar section - painted it - and then stopped...  The paint color matched the Fabulous line perfectly so I set about altering it and here is the result.


The flowers are magnetic.


1 comment:

  1. Love your layout and chalkboard! I love how dramatic the paper colors look against the black. And the scallops? Too cut for words...absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete