Saturday, October 20, 2012

How about some mustaches?

So I hadn't tried this trend yet, I guess it was my mathematical brain that was working overtime trying to analyze the purpose of mustaches.  But that all changed when I received a box of Bella Blvd's mid-release, Kiss Me


I love the colors that are in this collection so I began putting together a layout based on colors, then I searched through my pictures for something that worked with the colors I used.  When I saw these pictures of my son enjoying his ice cream I finally got the mustache trend - because he had an "Ice Creamy Mustache"!  I had so much fun creating this layout and when I showed my kids, they all started laughing - Vinny the star of the layout loves his mustache, so I would say this collection is a HUGE  hit with our family, mustaches and all!  LOL


 
 
 
Supply List:
Kiss Me: Flutter, True Love, Mustache Love, Borders & Cute Cuts, Alpha+Bits Stickers
Sophisticates: Brown-Cream High Five Alphabets

1 comment: