Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Here and There

Well I hoped to share my Bella Blvd layout with you all today, but my computer is still in the shop being fixed.  So...  I thought I'd share a few places you could catch me and my work instead for now.  Maybe tomorrow I will be able to share the posts I planned.

So, I am on the Bella Blvd blog today sharing a What's New layout using the newest collections all mixed together in one layout.  Here's a little peak of what is on the blog


I also had the pleasure of doing my first ever podcast. I even talked about animals with big eyes, but it totally fit this layout so it was a trend that worked for me, lol!  I'd love to hear what you think of the podcast, it was a fun experience after I got over being petrified.


I was on Wilna's blog (from 2Peas) sharing my love of GOLD!


And I am guesting at My Creative Scrapbook for August!  You can join in the fun by joining in the reveal blog hop found here.


See you tomorrow with a full blog post, hopefully!



1 comment:

  1. Love Bella Blvd and what they have that is new is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete