Friday, October 17, 2014

So Proud of You - Paper Camelia with My Mind's Eye

I loved the Paper Camelia sketch that was issued and thought I would play along with this layout.  The sketch called for circles, but I wanted to speak about my daughter's heart and so I pulled out my old Fiskar shape cutter and went to town cutting hearts.


I used some messy splatters and scribbles (both from my pen and from the September Cocoa Daisy kit) to show how messy life can get sometimes.  These pictures weren't exactly about our dilemma, but they did show how long she has been waiting to see Anna and Elsa and how much she is in love with all things FROZEN!





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Love all the hearts and that you added the doodle outlines to some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is awesome with all the hearts the outlining and the touches of gold!! Love the way you used all your details to enhance your title and your pics!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete